Wednesday, February 11, 2009

elimination of bummer boy!!!!!

so, ok, hi!!!!

I am back.

Let's see if I can come up with some pop cultural filled tidbit to let you know it is me.

ok

did you know that waylon jennings was supposed to be on the plane flight that killed Buddy Holly? He lost the coin toss. Had to drive!!!

Ok, which leads me to an idea I just got for a t.v. show called "TIME MACHINE", where people from the present go back in time(Cue Huey Lewis) to fix things... Like what if the uber captain Sullenberg could go back in time and fly the buddy holly plane

would things be different?

How bout if a race car driver drove James Deans car.

Doesn't this sound like a great idea?  But,ya know,these good ideas dont really work,revisiting the past to figure out where you need to go is helpful,but wallowing in the middle of it is not so good.
I have been doing a reworking of dietary longings here this week...no brew pub,no processed carbs,not a lot of meat....and so far it hasn't been so hard.  I am hoping it is helping...I mean,I suppose it can't hurt.

No comments: